First complete your online registration and then submit your entry via login to SJWPBD website. It is compulsory to attend the Information and Mentoring Session for project submission.
Complete your project according to the SJWPBD project criteria and guidelines. Please download and read carefully SJWPBD Information Kit.
The following attachment will be required for the final Submission. The deadline is on 10 March 2018
- A completed SJWPBD entry form (SJWPBD will provide)
- Project in Word/PDF format
- Biography (minimum 180 words, maximum 250 words)
- Photo (in jpg or similar format)
- Abstract (minimum 250 words, maximum 350 words)
Special Note: English will be used as the medium for the Bangladesh National Competition.
Project Paper Submission Guideline
Sarfaraz Alam (Lecturer, Department of Water Resources Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology), one of the mentors of Bangladesh Stockholm Junior Water Prize describes "Project Paper - How to prepare and submit" for the participants.