Registration for the Bangladesh Stockholm Junior Water Prize (SJWPBD) 2021 is open from 01 December 2020 to 31 March 2021. The team can be consists of a maximum of two (2) students and a minimum of one (1) student. It is compulsory to attend the Information and Mentoring Session for project submission. Complete your project according to the SJWPBD project criteria and guidelines. Download it from here: SJWPBD Guideline and Information Kit_2021.docx_.pdf
The following items will be required for Registration:
- Gmail account
- Full name
- Team Size (an individual is also okay)
- Passport/NID/Birth Certificate copy
and the following attachment will be required for Project submission:
- A completed SJWPBD entry form (SJWPBD will provide)
- Project in Word/PDF format
- Biography (minimum 180 words, maximum 250 words)
- Photo (in jpg or similar format)
- Abstract (minimum 250 words, maximum 350 words)
Registration & Project Submission link:
- https://forms.gle/TbLcVYRSWfzTySkk9 (FYI: To edit after submission or to resubmit use the same Gmail id for login)
- If you don't have any Gmail, You can send your project with proper attachment here: email@example.com
The extended deadline is on 31 March 2021.
For any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org or call +8801673981395
Special Note: English will be used as the medium for the Bangladesh National Competition.
Project Paper Submission Guideline
Sarfaraz Alam (Lecturer, Department of Water Resources Engineering, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology), one of the mentors of Bangladesh Stockholm Junior Water Prize describes "Project Paper - How to prepare and submit" for the participants.